Páginas

viernes, 20 de septiembre de 2013

A GOOD PLACE FOR A HOLIDAY

Two students recommend places to visit in Argentina.

Mendoza


I went to Mendoza in July 2008 with my family. We went by car.
First, we stayed in a big hotel for three days and then we stayed in a house near the mountains. The place was called “Las Leñas”. We were there for ten days. My sister and I rode horses there. Them, we climbed mountains. It was very funny and exhausting to do it. On the top of the mountains we saw the snow.
Before the trip, we went to a winery and we bought some boxes of wine.
I recommend it because this place is very relaxing and very interesting because it has a lot of places to visit.

Belén Valenzuela 4th year.

Córdoba

I went to Córdoba in February 2010 with my sister, my mother and my aunt. We went by coach.
We stayed in my aunt’s house. It was very big. We were there for ten days. We went to the river every day until eight o’ clock. Then we went to other villages and walked in the streets. We saw some rivers, beautiful houses, high mountains and beautiful villages.
We bought some bracelets with snail shells, some boxes of alfajores and a painting.
I recommend it because it was a beautiful place where you could do different activities.
Furthermore, the weather was excellent.


Evelyn Sebastianelli 4th year. 
Sent by Prof. Sabrina Sittner

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario